- There are a variety of find options available: you can use the quick search to search the entire database according to the text you enter. Rather be less specific such as searching on 'mountain' - where you will get more results - rather than 'table mountain'.
- With the quick search you can enter a whole word or part of a word.
- The quick search option on the Collections menu offers the same functionality as the option found on the main menu.
- Once you have click the search button, your results will be displayed. You can click on the Title for full details.
- When viewing full details you can click the image to enlarge.
- The browse options let you scroll through the items via type or browse though the images.